All Staying Active News
- Brain Training and Your Cognitive Abilities November 25, 2019
Does Brain Training Increase Your Cognitive Abilities?
BY KEVIN GRAY
SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
There are lots of ways to work out. You’ve got resistance training, endurance training and high-intensity interval training, among others. Of course, we can’t forget brain training. Which begs the question: What the heck is brain training?
Also called cognitive training, brain training involves ... Continue Reading
- Exercise & Quick Weight Loss September 18, 2019
8 Ways to Eat and Exercise For Quick Weight Loss
There are times in our life when we need to lose weight quickly, either for weddings, reunions, special events, or to boost motivation. Ramping up your workouts is a great way ... Continue Reading
- 5 Weight-Loss Numbers You Should Know September 5, 2019
Weight Loss Goals
Daily or weekly weigh-ins can be beneficial and it’s important to keep in mind that sustainable weight loss involves focusing on other numbers too. Scale numbers can be misleading and they don’t always reflect weight-loss ... Continue Reading
- Pro Tips on Running According to Your Body Type August 29, 2019
What is Somatotype?
A person’s body type — somatotype — used to be defined in simple terms: ectomorphs are thin, mesomorphs are muscular and endomorphs tend to hold onto extra weight easily. But it turns out it’s much more complicated ... Continue Reading
- Essential Guide to Avoiding Running and Walking Injuries August 7, 2019
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ... Continue Reading
- The Surprising Link Between Pushups and Heart Health June 26, 2019
Cardiovascular disease risk is usually assessed through a treadmill test, putting participants through their paces to determine how well their hearts respond to high-intensity exercise. But a recent study suggests there might be an easier way to ... Continue Reading
- How to Win the Yo-Yo Diet Battle June 5, 2019