All Staying Active News
- Start 2021 off Right by Sticking to your Winter Exercise Plan January 1, 2021Continue Reading
A Winter Workout Routine Will Prepare You For Life After COVID
Exercise will reduce pain, improve function and mobility, lower blood pressure and blood sugar, decrease risk of chronic illness and ...
- Brain Training and Your Cognitive Abilities November 25, 2019Continue Reading
Does Brain Training Increase Your Cognitive Abilities?
BY KEVIN GRAY
SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
There are lots of ways to work out. You’ve got resistance training, endurance training and high-intensity interval training, among others. Of course, we can’t forget brain training. Which begs the question: What the heck is brain training?
Also called cognitive training, brain training involves ...
- Exercise & Quick Weight Loss September 18, 2019Continue Reading
8 Ways to Eat and Exercise For Quick Weight Loss
There are times in our life when we need to lose weight quickly, either for weddings, reunions, special ...
- 5 Weight-Loss Numbers You Should Know September 5, 2019Continue Reading
Weight Loss Goals
Daily or weekly weigh-ins can be beneficial and it’s important to keep in mind that sustainable weight loss involves focusing on other ...
- Pro Tips on Running According to Your Body Type August 29, 2019Continue Reading
What is Somatotype?
A person’s body type — somatotype — used to be defined in simple terms: ectomorphs are thin, mesomorphs are muscular and endomorphs tend to hold onto ...
- Essential Guide to Avoiding Running and Walking Injuries August 7, 2019
Walking and running injuries are very common but can be avoidable by understanding the signs and symptoms. According to ...
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019Continue Reading
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all ...
- The Surprising Link Between Pushups and Heart Health June 26, 2019Continue Reading
- How to Win the Yo-Yo Diet Battle June 5, 2019
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy schedule or illness, spring ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019