All News & Events
- Essential Guide to Avoiding Running and Walking Injuries August 7, 2019
- Are Eggs Bad For Heart Health? (Again) July 31, 2019
Although eggs were exonerated in recent years from their reputation as a hindrance to cholesterol, it’s difficult for individuals who are told one thing for decades to suddenly believe the opposite.
- Welcome to Summer! Ticks, Mosquitoes, Poison Ivy and Sun July 17, 2019
Tick-borne disease is on the rise in the US, with 7 new tick diseases identified in the last 15 years. This spike in disease is due to a greater number of ticks invading larger areas of the ... Continue Reading
- Carbohydrates and Losing Weight June 19, 2019
Is Cutting Carbohydrates the Key to Losing Weight?
We all know moving the number on the scale requires seriously watching our bread, pasta and pastry intake. A diet too high in carbohydrates — even complex carbs like whole-wheat bread, sweet ... Continue Reading
- How a Walk Can Keep Your Brain in Shape June 12, 2019
A brisk walk is more than just a great cardio workout; it benefits the brain, too. According to new research published in the journal Neurology, walking increases blood flow to the brain, which can help reduce the risk of cognitive ... Continue Reading
- How to Win the Yo-Yo Diet Battle June 5, 2019