All Healthy Aging News
- How You Can Walk Off Belly Fat December 4, 2019Continue Reading
BY MARC LINDSAY
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people ...
- Brain Training and Your Cognitive Abilities November 25, 2019Continue Reading
Does Brain Training Increase Your Cognitive Abilities?
BY KEVIN GRAY
SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
There are lots of ways to work out. You’ve got resistance training, endurance training and high-intensity interval training, among others. Of course, we can’t forget brain training. Which begs the question: What the heck is brain training?
Also called cognitive training, brain training involves ...
- Exercise & Quick Weight Loss September 18, 2019Continue Reading
8 Ways to Eat and Exercise For Quick Weight Loss
There are times in our life when we need to lose weight quickly, either for weddings, reunions, special ...
- Fiber: The Essential Guide September 11, 2019Continue Reading
Why Is It Essential?
Fiber is essential for a healthy digestive tract even though it’s the structural part of plant foods that our bodies can’t even absorb. ...
- 5 Weight-Loss Numbers You Should Know September 5, 2019Continue Reading
Weight Loss Goals
Daily or weekly weigh-ins can be beneficial and it’s important to keep in mind that sustainable weight loss involves focusing on other ...
- Essential Guide to Portion Sizes August 22, 2019Continue Reading
Serving Size Vs. Portion Size
We’ve all been there: after enjoying a quick snack, we check the nutrition label only to learn we’ve just eaten two, ...
- Essential Guide to Fat August 14, 2019Continue Reading
- Essential Guide to Avoiding Running and Walking Injuries August 7, 2019
Walking and running injuries are very common but can be avoidable by understanding the signs and symptoms. According to ...
- A High-Fiber Diet Could Help You Live Longer July 24, 2019Continue Reading
Eating a fiber-filled diet doesn’t have to mean noshing on bran muffins and drinking prune juice. Avocados, raspberries, artichokes, lentils, ...