All Healthy Aging News
- Essential Guide to Avoiding Running and Walking Injuries August 7, 2019
Walking and running injuries are very common but can be avoidable by understanding the signs and symptoms. According to ...
- A High-Fiber Diet Could Help You Live Longer July 24, 2019Continue Reading
Eating a fiber-filled diet doesn’t have to mean noshing on bran muffins and drinking prune juice. Avocados, raspberries, artichokes, lentils, ...
- The Surprising Link Between Pushups and Heart Health June 26, 2019Continue Reading
- Carbohydrates and Losing Weight June 19, 2019Continue Reading
Is Cutting Carbohydrates the Key to Losing Weight?
We all know moving the number on the scale requires seriously watching our bread, pasta and pastry intake. A ...
- How a Walk Can Keep Your Brain in Shape June 12, 2019Continue Reading
A brisk walk is more than just a great cardio workout; it benefits the brain, too. According to new research published in the journal Neurology, walking increases ...
- How to Win the Yo-Yo Diet Battle June 5, 2019
- Healthy Food Choices Are Even More Important When You’re Stressed May 30, 2019Continue Reading
Opting for healthier food choices can be challenging. It is even more challenging when you feel stressed. According to new research, 38% of adults eat ...
- 3 Benefits of Cutting Back on Artificial Sweeteners May 22, 2019
Artificial Sweeteners: Friend or Foe?The message for us to cut back on sugar is ...Continue Reading
- Can Exercise Help Reduce Depression and Anxiety? May 8, 2019Continue Reading
- Healthy Habits For Life: 10 Tips For Better Nutrition and Weight Loss May 1, 2019Continue Reading
Ways to successfully lose weight – and keep it off – are at the top of just about everyone’s wish list. While we can’t offer ...
- Healthy Food Choices Are Even More Important When You’re Stressed May 30, 2019