- Healthy Food Choices Are Even More Important When You’re Stressed May 30, 2019Continue Reading
Opting for healthier food choices can be challenging. It is even more challenging when you feel stressed. According to new research, 38% of adults eat ...
- 3 Benefits of Cutting Back on Artificial Sweeteners May 22, 2019
Artificial Sweeteners: Friend or Foe?The message for us to cut back on sugar is ...Continue Reading
- Traveling Internationally this Summer? May 15, 2019Continue Reading
Stay Healthy…Schedule a Travel Consult with Your Physician Before You Leave
Peak travel season is approaching, and Americans are traveling outside the US more than ...
- Can Exercise Help Reduce Depression and Anxiety? May 8, 2019Continue Reading
- Healthy Habits For Life: 10 Tips For Better Nutrition and Weight Loss May 1, 2019Continue Reading
Ways to successfully lose weight – and keep it off – are at the top of just about everyone’s wish list. While we can’t offer ...
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence ...
- 4 Signs You’re Eating Too Little When Trying to Lose Weight April 25, 2019Continue Reading
- Spring Fitness April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Ramping Up your Sprint Fitness after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy schedule or illness, spring ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually turn ...
- Traveling Internationally this Summer? May 15, 2019