- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly ...
- Fighting the Colonoscopy Fear Factor June 1, 2020Continue Reading
Colorectal Cancer awareness could save your life.
As one of the country’s most preventable illnesses, with a readily available test that is both diagnostic and therapeutic, why does colorectal cancer (CRC) stubbornly ...
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Health Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine ...
- Dr. Shmorhun is in the news – Washington Examiner! April 18, 2020Continue Reading
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of ...
- Are Plant Based Burgers Really Healthier? March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Examining Plant Based Burgers as Meat Alternatives
- American Heart Month Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020Continue Reading
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ...
- Antibiotics Awareness is Good for Your Health January 16, 2020Continue Reading
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of ...
- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020Continue Reading
Are You Antibiotics Aware?
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a ...