- Kombucha, Kimchi and More May 1, 2020Continue Reading
Nutrition Health Spotlight: Kombucha, Kimchi and More
Researchers continue to examine the trillions ...
- Dr. Shmorhun is in the news – Washington Examiner! April 18, 2020Continue Reading
- Testing, Treatments, Monitoring and Contract Tracing April 14, 2020Continue Reading
Cathy Tong and I compiled our ideas about how our country can move towards normalcy. These ideas are based on our experience with coronavirus so far and our judgment as family health practitioners. We do not claim to be experts on coronavirus or pandemics, but we have formulated what we consider a reasonable guide ...
- Stay Home To Reduce Exposure April 8, 2020Continue Reading
First, let me say how proud I am that the patients in our practice are doing a spectacular job of following the pandemic precautions recommended by the CDC. I have spoken to many of you over the last three weeks and clearly, everyone is compliant to the degree that is possible. I remind ...
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020Continue Reading
Unleashed: The Healing Power of Dogs
“Who rescued whom?”
They’re already considered best friends, trusty companions and beloved members of the family. Now add to the dog’s list of accomplishments, ...
- Remain Optimistic During the Pandemic March 31, 2020Continue Reading
UPDATE ON THE PANDEMIC 3/31/2020
Many of you are struggling to remain optimistic during the coronavirus pandemic. Our staff has spoken to many who are afraid of the disease, afraid for the health of loved ones, afraid of shortages in stores and pharmacies and confused by the news they receive from the ...
- The Number of COVID-19 Cases in the US is Rising March 30, 2020Continue Reading
UPDATE ON THE PANDEMIC 3/30/2020
The number of cases in the US is rising rapidly as testing has become more available. While the news seems to indicate that the number of people infected is doubling every few days, people need to understand that the number of positive tests indicates that the disease has been ...
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update March 30, 2020CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 3/26/2020Hello!It has been a pleasure hearing positive feedback from so many of you about our communications regarding the coronavirus pandemic. We at Family Healthcare are meeting every day and adjusting our protocols and procedures as circumstances evolve and change. We continue to see both well and sick visits and have segregated well visits ...Continue Reading
- Coronavirus update for our patients March 18, 2020Continue Reading
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 3/16/2020
We at Family Healthcare of Fairfax want you, our patients, to receive coronavirus updates and be fully informed about the coronavirus epidemic and confident that we will help you weather any illness, deliver calm for your fears, and provide clarity during this uncertain time. Our providers and staff are caring professionals who ...
- Are Plant Based Burgers Really Healthier? March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Examining Plant Based Burgers as Meat Alternatives
- Coronavirus update for our patients March 18, 2020