- How to Winterize Your Walk Program January 10, 2017Continue Reading
- Get Your Flu Shot! November 7, 2016Continue Reading
Family Healthcare will offer both high dose and regular flu vaccines by the end of September. The CDC recommends flu vaccines from ages 6 months & older, especially in those with chronic disease like cancer, respiratory, kidney or heart disease, and diabetes. Flu shots can be given during a scheduled appointment, or by calling 703-573-6400 ...
- 10 Ways to Observe National Diabetes Month November 2, 2016Continue Reading
- How to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes November 2, 2016Continue Reading
- Countdown to Virginia Quit Day November 2, 2016Continue Reading
- Summer/Fall 2016 Healthwise Newsletter September 15, 2016Continue Reading
Please enjoy our Summer/Fall 2016 newsletter which features articles on opioids, blood pressure and sodium reduction.
- Spring 2016 Healthwise Newsletter September 5, 2016Continue Reading
Please enjoy our Spring 2016 newsletter which includes a continuation of our series on aging with an article on keeping skin in the best condition possible; an article about keeping joints flexible and pain free; and the nutrition corner takes a look at natural/organic foods.
- Winter 2016 Healthwise Newsletter September 4, 2016Continue Reading
Please enjoy our Winter 2016 newsletter which features articles on calcium, the senses of taste and smell, and healthy eating guidelines depicted with MyPlate.
- Fall 2015 Healthwise Newsletter September 4, 2016Continue Reading
Please enjoy our Fall 2015 newsletter which features articles about the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis, and healthy holiday eating.
- Summer 2015 Healthwise Newsletter September 4, 2016Continue Reading
Please enjoy our Summer 2015 Newsletter which features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo, and smart eating in the Summertime.